|ACARD IDE-to-Ultra Wide SCSI Bridge, Supports IDE devices attached to SCSI bus, with write blocked function, for PC.
- A general purpose IDE-to-SCSI device converter
- Higher system I/O performance
- Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost
- Write Blocked function
- Ultra Wide SCSI interface for up to 40MB/sec data transfer rate
- Supports DMA 66/100/133 hard drives
- Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade
- Selectable SCS ID from 0 to 15
- Full Ultra Wide SCSI target features support
|Supported Hard Disks:|
||DTLA series, DPTA series, DTTA series, DJNA series|
||FireBall LM series, LC series, LB series, LD series; FireBall KX series, KA series; FireBall CX series, CR series, EX series; FireBall EL series, AS series|
||54098U8, 52049U4, 91366U4, 94098U8, 91020U3, 98196H8 DiamondMax60 series|
||Expert 13BA, Caviar AC14300, WD 300BB|
||Barracuda IDE series; Barracuda ATA II/III 100 series; ST320430A, ST313620A, ST3240AT, ST38422A, ST36531A|
||MPF-3204AT, MPD-3173AT, MPD-3084AT|
- ACard AEC-7720UW/WP IDE-to-Ultra Wide SCSI Bridge - Write Protected (AEC7720UW/WP / AEC-7720UWWP)
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.