On-Line RMA Form
RMA Form (PDF File)
Product Quote Request
California Reseler Certificate
Conditions For Return:
RMA numbers are one time only. Any product(s) sent in under a previously authorized number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days and will be automatically refused after such time. The customer is responsible for shipping costs for one way (inbound) shipments for repair or replacement. (Please use track able carriers; otherwise, all shipments will be refused "not recommended US Postal, US Mail or Priority Mail") The customer may be charged for returned freight for non-warranty repairs. NetCom USA will use the same method of shipping that you use to send the product to us, i.e., if you send a product to us overnight, we will send it back to you via overnight. RMAs are for product's purchased in the US only.
NetCom Direct has a 10 day return policy, customers may return products within 10 days from the date the product is shipped out and request a refund on the product (shipping charges are not refundable). All products must meet the return requirements listed above, failure to do so may void all return and warranty privileges. Returns after 10 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. NO REFUNDS ON ANY ITEM AFTER 30 DAYS FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE.
- Do use original NetCom packaging if possible.
- Do put each device in an Anti-static bag. (Does not apply to external devices)
- Do pack the product in no less than 3 inches of foam on all sides or with foam between devices if more than one product is being shipped together.
- Do write the RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label. If this number cannot be found on the outside of the box, it will be refused and sent back to you.
Any of the following "Don't" will automatically void warranty and product will be sent back at the customer's expense:
- Don't pack your product in a padded or non-padded shipping envelope, it will be refused at the door.
- Don't pack your products in plastic or bubble wrap that is not anti-static (popcorn packing peanuts are not acceptable)
- Don't remove NetCom labels from the product(s).
- Don't open the case, tray, shuttle or external cabinet of your product.