Photo editing is a tool used for enhancing the beauty of the image clicked by the photographer. It is an after process which starts once the picture has been clicked. Editing automates process of editing like the clipping of paths. It uses various techniques to enhance the picture. The techniques of editing are further divided into simple and complex techniques. Photo editing is done with the help of photo editing software. However, there are times when photo editing is done offline. Refer this link https://photolemur.comfor more information on photo editing.
What is a photo editor?
The photo editor can be referred in two sense one being the tool used for editing while the other is the person editing the picture. But, most preferably it is the person who is editing the picture. A photo editor edits picture either manually or with the use of photo editing software. Different techniques are used for editing pictures. They rectify the shortcomings of the photographer. The work of the photo editor starts after the work of photographer is done. Hence, editing is also known as post processing tool. A variety of editing tools are available, both paid and free.
How to choose a photo editor?
- The first and foremost thing is to determine the services you need from the photo editor.
- Once you have jotted down the list of services search for a photo editor that has specific experience to perform those services.
- Decide whether you are hiring a photo editor for full-time, part-time, on contract, or as an intern.
- The most important thing in all the checklist is to look out for the customer reviews of the photo editor you are planning to hire.
- Refer to the work samples of the photo editor who is being hired. It will give the gist of the way the editor works.