Apple has set a high level of brand loyalty among its target audience. Many of us love to have Apple gadgets and all thanks to the advanced features and trust.
From a product standpoint, there are some excellent basics: a focus to create quality, built-to-last things that are also entertaining, motivating, and simple to use. Whether it’s ipad price in dubai or its Macbook, it’s more than money.
Apple produces new devices every year and the new model is always more powerful, lighter, energy-efficient, and, even less expensive. However, even though both the products are easy to use and worth buying, there are primary distinctions between the two.
After all, one is a tablet and the other is a laptop. They run on various operating systems, have various cameras, screen resolutions, cellular connectivity, and so forth. However, in this comparison, there can only be one Apple product that proves to be better than others.
Primary differences between both the products:
- If you want to use your iPad Pro as a laptop, you’ll need to purchase a keyboard—ideally one that you can fold over your iPad and carry around with you. Apple has its own Magic Keyboard, and companies like Logitech make a variety of iPad keyboards, but depending on the brand, an iPad keyboard can cost anywhere from AED 74 to AED 1100. Both computers may be configured in a variety of ways, but Apple laptops Air eliminates the hassle of finding a reasonably priced keyboard and gives you more RAM and storage for your money.
- The iPad Pro is powered by iPadOS, while the MacBook Air is powered by macOS. The latter is a full operating system, whilst the former is more similar to the iPhone.
- The Apple laptops have a battery life of up to 15 hours, however, the iPad only has a battery life of up to 10 hours. (The cellular models have a battery life of up to nine hours.)
Thus, looking at these very basic points of difference between the two products, one might get a bit clarity about which to choose according to their requirements. In addition to it, the apple laptop price in dubai is somewhere near the iPad price.
Besides this, here is a broad comparison between the utility of both products for different purposes:
- For work purposes: While the Apple laptops vs. Apple iPad argument is gaining traction these days, most people still think that if you’re looking for a really adaptable office solution, the 13-inch MacBook Pro is the way to go.
With a laptop, you have complete access to the operating system and may easily open and alter any file. You can also read, write, code, design, and construct complicated spreadsheets or presentations, among other things. The iPad is catching up, according to some. However, for the time being, the iPad vs laptop workplace debate will favor the latter.
- For students: Due to the fact that student assignments are more predictable than office tasks, the iPad for college alternative has grown considerably more realistic in recent years. It’s ideal for surfing the web, sending and receiving emails, writing papers, chatting with friends, listening to music, and watching movies.
The apple laptop price in Dubai is accessible and affordable to all students. Some apps you might need may not be available on iPad’s, depending on your subject of study.
- For Gaming: If you are into gaming, the last thing you want to see when playing your favorite fast-paced shooter is your screen lagging behind because the CPU can’t keep up. This is because today’s games are more demanding than ever, you should always get the best hardware available. In this case, apple laptops win hands down.
Apple ipad price in dubai will fall somewhere in between AED 4000 to AED 9399. There are a lot of models available with different features and you can chose your favorable model depending upon the requirements and affordability.
Apple laptops range from AED 8499 to AED 14799. Again, different models offer different features and some are more appropriate for gaming while others are more basic and can be used by everyone.
The bottomline: The Apple laptop is the better pick for people looking for a college computer because of its more productivity-friendly software, stronger keyboard, long battery life, and portability. When it comes to display and camera quality, the iPad beats the laptop, and it has a much more versatile design that can be used as a laptop or tablet. So eventually it comes down to the requirement of the individual and the price range at which they want to stick.