It is easy to forget to drink water or deliberately dislike the water’s flavor if you do drink it. Even though water is among our most precious things, we may grow tired of it after a time if we drink it constantly. Making your carbonated water at home is a great way to experiment with different flavor profiles.
You should avoid consuming anything treated with a pesticide or herbicide since the toxins from those products will also be found within your water supply if you do not. If you wish to steer clear of these chemicals, your best bet is to purchase only organic food or to inquire about the farming practices of local farmers about whether or not they use these substances.
How To Make Your Own Infused Water (Infused Water วิธี ทํา, Which Is The Term In Thai):
This method may make ordinary water more appealing in a snap and for very little money. Use whatever piques your interest when it comes to your senses of taste and smell: herbs, lemon, cucumbers, seasonings, flower petals, and so on.
- Put the components you want to use for the infusion into a big, airtight container. Put the water on the top, put on the lid, and shake the contents vigorously.
- If you want a strong flavor in your infused water, leave the water in a container in the sun for 5 to 8 hours.
- The more time you give the ingredients to steep, the stronger the final product will taste. (The sun’s rays are most able to penetrate and warm a glass container, making it the best choice for a sun infusion.
- Be aware that the water’s color may change depending on the infusion. Put the water container in the fridge for 5 to 8 hours to infuse the water with a subtle flavor or longer if you want a stronger flavor.
- As time passes, the flavor of the steeped components becomes more concentrated.
- Although it is not required, you can filter the water and discard the sediments in the compost or garbage.
- Water infused with flavorings should be consumed within a few days or refrigerated later.
If you do not drink enough water, it can have a detrimental effect on not just your physical health but also your mental and emotional well-being. Water is needed for good bodily function, and a healthy water intake is a fantastic way to help the body clear waste products and expel dangerous chemicals. Water consumption should be maintained at a healthy level.