SBI has a total of 250,000 employees spread across branches. All of these employees get recruited via SBI clerk exams. They start from the clerical level and get promoted up the hierarchy, regardless of the department they are serving in. It is, thus, important that a candidate appearing for the SBI clerk exams has the knowledge to keep their career going strong.
For this year’s exam, the SBI Clerk online application form 2021 is yet to be made available by the bank on its website. Candidates must apply for the exams online by filling out the application form. It will enquire the candidate about some details to be entered duly for the application to become valid.
What to Add In It
The SBI Clerk online application form 2021 will require the candidate to enter their personal and professional details, much like the previous years’. Though the process is online, the form still requires some valid information on physical documents. Candidates must have soft copies of those documents before going ahead with the application.
Check Your Eligibility
You must first refer to the eligibility criteria mentioned on the site to confirm if you qualify to apply for the job. The typical boxes to check here are:
- Nationality: Must be an Indian/Nepali/Bhutan Citizen or a Tibetan refugee present here since at least 1st January 1962, with intentions to permanently settle in the country. Indian-origin people from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Kenya, Burma, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with intentions to permanently settle in the country are also allowed.
- Age: Minimum-20 yrs. Maximum-28 years. There are variations based on categories that need looking up.
- Education: A graduate from a recognized university or an equivalent one recognized by the central government. All disciplines are accepted.
Input the details of the categories mentioned above in their respective sections in the form.
Important Personal Documents
These are the personal documents that a candidate must possess for the application process. They must be present in their virtual form or soft-copy version:
- A passport-sized photograph taken recently. The scanned version must be in JPEG format, should not be over 50 Kilobytes in size, and not be larger than 200×230 pixels dimensionally
- A scanned version of the candidate’s signature in black ink on white paper
- An impression of the candidate’s left thumb using black or blue ink on white paper
- A handwritten declaration by the candidate in English using black ink on white paper
The other things to be entered in it are:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Provisional Registration Number and Password (provided after the entry of preliminary information.)
- Fee Payment Option (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
SBI continues to serve millions every day with its banking and other financial services. Its ground staff or clerical level employees are the people at the bottom, and behind, that machinery. Every person wishing to join those ranks and beyond must duly apply via the SBI Clerk online application form 2021 with all the required details.