Dogs are such lovely creatures. If you own a dog at home then it might be your best friend. It plays with you, showers its love and affection on you, accompanies you on walks, and so on. There are some fun facts that you might not be aware of irrespective of the fact that you have been a dog owner for a long time now. If you are looking for a pet groomer then you can look for reliable book pet grooming online. Take a look at these fun facts:
- Dogs release sweat from the bottom of their paws. This is the only way in which they release sweat. The other way is through panting.
- Dogs can make out 100 different kinds of facial expressions. Most of these expressions are made using the ears. This is something we all observe on a day-to-day basis.
- Talking about the vocal sounds in dogs, there are 10 vocal sounds in them. Also, dogs do not have an appendix in their bodies.
- There are lots and lots of dogs in the whole wide world. There are more than 350 breeds of dogs in this world.
- You might have seen the cartoon that was made on the Dalmatians’ breed of dogs a long time back. This breed of dogs is born without spots. It is born pure white and then develops spots later on as they start aging.
- Most of us think that dogs are color-blind. This is not true. Dogs can see blue, yellow, green, and gray colors. The color red gets registered on a grayscale in the vision of the dog.
- When it comes to domestic dogs then such dogs can run at speed of about nineteen miles per hour when it comes to their maximum speed.
- Dogs can make out the source of a sound in 6/100ths of a second. They can do this by swiveling ears like radar dishes.
- When we talk about the human civilization and the animals that were domesticated then dogs have been domesticated for more than 10,000 years and these were some of the first animals to be domesticated.
It can thus be said that these are some of the fun facts about dogs that you might not have known till now. Try out a prominent home pet grooming in Bangalore if you are looking for pet grooming services. There are fun facts about cats as well and even many birds too. Dogs are the most faithful companion that a person can ever keep. If you feel lonely ever then play with a dog. It will make your loneliness vanish in minutes.